- Nov 14, 2017: Registration and Evening Reception
- Nov 15, 2017: Opening, Plenary Sessions, and Conference Presentation
- Nov 16, 2017: Conference Presentation, Industrial Sessions, Exhibition, Awards and Farewell Party
- Nov 17, 2017: Technical and Cultural Tour
Brief Program (TBA)
Full Program (TBA)
Cultural and Technical Tour
Rattanakosin Island, the first area of Bangkok established as the capital over 200 years ago
- Royal Grand Palace, begun in 1782, consists of several building with highly decorated architectural details.
- Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew): the magnificent Royal chapel, which is in the same compound, house the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred Buddha image in Thailand.
- Wat Po, The Temple of the Reclining Buddha the largest and oldest in Bangkok.
- Wat Benchamabopit, The Marble Temple.
A crematorium, royal chariot and other facilities situated around the royal funeral pyre for King Rama IX. The site will last for about 2 months after the royal funeral in the middle of October 2017.
The simulation at http://www.thairath.co.th/clip/101976
Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC)